I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting what is established in current legislation, Rednetvation (hereinafter also referred to as ‘Site’ or ‘Website’) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Character Data Personal (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at Rednetvation is: Nuria Fernández Navarro (hereinafter, also Data Controller). Their data contact are as follows:
Contact phone: (+34) 662 444 312
Registration of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Rednetvation through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Rednetvation and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills in, or to attend a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, except that be of application of the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the GDPR, a record of activities is maintained treatment that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles collected in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User consent will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensure that the above principles are followed.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Rednetvation are only identifying data. In no case, are special categories of personal data processed in the sense of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Rednetvation undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the user must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the process for which personal data are used
Personal data is collected and managed by Rednetvation in order to be able to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintaining the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or in order to respond to a request or an inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the social purpose of Rednetvation, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the user, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time in which the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Terms of conservation of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period of 18 months, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the term during which personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this deadline.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of a decision to adapt the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by Rednetvation. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this is only considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Rednetvation undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and avoid accidental destruction, loss or alteration or unlawful personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that the personal data are transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since Rednetvation cannot guarantee neither the impregnability of the internet nor the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Rednetvation and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Rednetvation is or is not treating your personal data and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that Rednetvation has carried out or make, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated, the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have any other legal basis, the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it, the personal data has been illegally processed, the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation or, the personal data has been obtained as a product of a direct offer of services from the information society to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into consideration the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those officers who are treating the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of your personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data, the treatment is illegal, the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data; but the User needs it to make claims, and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In case the treatment is carried out by means Automated, the User will have the right to receive their data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Opposition right: It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by Rednetvation.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated treatment, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “GDPR-www.rednetvation.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other valid means in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following email address.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party web pages other than Rednetvation, and therefore are not operated by Rednetvation. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es).
They are those cookies which are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Rednetvation for the best functioning of the website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the website, its content and its user experience. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website in order to tailor and provide content that meets their preferences.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Rednetvation with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing on the Website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, in other words, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place of the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the visit time, the browser used, the operator or the type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website and detect new needs to offer Users a highest quality Content and / or service. In any case, this information is collected anonymously and trend reports of the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can get more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies that are used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
The entity(s) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or, if a third party is the one who processes this information for said entities.
Social media cookies
Rednetvation incorporates social network plugins which allow access to them from the website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored on the User’s computer. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, when applicable, the processing of their personal data. For informational purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy and / or cookie policies are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
Changes in cookies policy
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the processing of your personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the terms and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Rednetvation reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to check this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on October 1, 2020 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR) and to Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
IV. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the Rednetvation Website makes or can make available to Users link media (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate the Users search and access for the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Rednetvation does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on these linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside your property that can be accessed through links.
Rednetvation will under no circumstances review or control the content of other websites, as well as it won’t, approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material existing in the referred linked sites.
Rednetvation assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of the content, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Rednetvation and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to Rednetvation Website must know that:
The reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Rednetvation.
Nor is any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement on the Website of Rednetvation, nor on the Contents and / or Services.
Except for the hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Rednetvation.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between Rednetvation and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge or acceptance of Rednetvation of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
V. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Rednetvation by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, necessary computer programs for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes in any medium, is expressly prohibited by any technical means, without the authorization of Rednetvation.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of the intellectual property, they must immediately notify it to Rednetvation through the contact information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VI. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Rednetvation reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions which deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Rednetvation will be governed by current and applicable regulations in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modification: October 1, 2020.